Monday, March 16, 2009

Behance.net

I'm usually really lazy about joining networking sites and often lack the motivation to really set one up. After receiving an invitation to join behance.net, I made myself sit down and do it. You can post projects on there, so it's a good way to showcase your work. Also, it's a good way for others to stumble upon your page, since you tag not only your profile, but portfolio as well.

Mine mine MINE.

Also: I went on a lovely date to the BMA last week and caught their exhibit, A Circus Family: Picasso to Léger. Overall, I thought it to be a great exhibit and especially enjoyed looking at the work of Fernand Leger. He was a French painter and doing a little bit of research on him brought up a portfolio of not only simple line drawings, but very considered cubist works.


1 comment:

sneph said...

i like the second one.

cause the lines aren't wobbly
and the i like the thick arms.