Saturday, February 21, 2009

Deep Red Bells

More than one person has now commented on the fact that I need an update, so here it is:

I just started working on this yesterday. There's some process for you! Other than that, I've been doing sketches and stuff for other projects, in addition to trying to find a decent job amidst this horrible, horrible economy.



On a completely unrelated note, I'm sure many blog readers know about my deep love for Neko Case. I love everything about her*- her unconventional song structure, her song lyrics, her blog... hell, even her fiery red hair. She's alternative country with punk rock roots. Anyways... she has a new album coming out March 3rd, which I will get the day it comes out. I've been reading the buzz on the album and it's been very positive, only fueling my enthusiasm of the album. And to top it off, further proof that I have a really swell boyfriend - he bought tickets for us to the April 8th Neko Case show in WDC. I've heard that she gives amazing performances, so I'm in for a treat.

*NYT Magazine article writes, "...along with a growing cadre of intense, often lovesick fans"

No comments: