Thursday, January 22, 2009

four days behind

So you might think I have been lacking in my promise of 365 photolog, but alas, I have not been home the past few days (and unable to upload). Faithful viewers, here are four photos from the past four days of my life:

Monday:
Monday night after work I went to DC to meet up with some friends and watch the Presidential Inauguration the next day. After being ~2 hrs late (sorry Laura), I met up with my friends at a place called Pharmacy Bar, in the Adams Morgan area of DC. The bar was just right: a dive, dark, and cheap drinks. Cool decor as well. Also, it was the first time I donned my new MD drivers license to a bouncer.

Tuesday:Tuesday I went to join the hoards of people in seeing Obama become the next president. The whole deal worked out pretty well for me - I comfortably watched the parade from a terrace ~ a block away from Pennsylvania Ave., where I could go inside and get warm and drink free hot chocolate. I also had a really great view and got to see the president and first lady walking down Pennsylvania Ave! My digital camera died before I could get any pictures though, so I was taking pictures with my iphone. No great pictures came of that... but I loved this sign. I love little acts of vandalism like that sometimes.

Wednesday:

Nothing exciting happened on Wednesday. I worked. This is a poster printer that I used yesterday.

Thursday (today):


I have a pretty great view from my apartment (about half a mile from the heart of downtown Baltimore), but I also like this view every once and a while. Ryan technically lives in the city, but his view is much more senic. He lives up in the hills surrounded by old houses and trees. This is what I saw when I looked out the window this morning.

I will upload art-related stuff tonight and post!

No comments: