Saturday, January 24, 2009

Illustration and Photos

First, an illo that was added to the childrens section of my site yesterday:


Second, a picture from Friday. It was Sara's birthday on Wednesday, so we went to a drag show at our local gay bar. Too bad I was too far away to get a decent picture, but this queen was awesome. She had a giant pink mohawk and danced around to some Pink songs. My favorite.


EDIT:

Here's a picture for Saturday as well. There is a groccery store that I like to go that's about a 15 min walk from my apartment. I often dislike driving, so this is perfect me. It's a name brand store, but it is very compact because it's downtown. I like that about it. Products are everywhere.

1 comment:

sneph said...

she has googly eyes for the moustached mail man.

i know that grocery store.