Thursday, June 12, 2008

Please don't let me down this time. I've come a long way to fall back into line.

It takes me wayyy too long to work on a given project. I have started 3 projects since I've graduated, and have yet to finish any of them! I am working on this:
I have yet to find a full-time job (hire me!) but I still work at my internship 3 days a week. I stay amazingly busy on my days off. Especially since the basement in my apartment (AKA my room) FLOODED while I was out of town. Luckily, the only things that were ruined were my bed and my FRYE boots. My computer and all my electronics came out unscathed, thank GOD. I did have to move all my things upstairs so I am now living in my living room for 2+ weeks. It's not that bad. The AC is right next to me so I feel a constant blast of cool air.

I leave for Sunday to go to NJ. Helllllooo beach reads!

1 comment: