Sunday, June 29, 2008

I ordered some promotional mailers last night. I had some fun creating the backs of the postcards:
I am currently working with the image below. I love love love old buildings and architecture, so when I went New Jersey I took a ton of pictures. This is from one of those buildings.
I am getting a new tattoo July 9th at noon. Another Mary Blair image, and it will be completed just hours before I have a job interview in DC! Should be interesting. Also: why are the guys that do my tattoos so good looking?

I bought my plane tickets to visit Steph in late August, which I couldn't be more excited about! More tattoos will ensue there as well.

I feel like I am in transition this whole summer.

1 comment:

sneph said...

"why are the guys that do my tattoos so good looking? "

i ask the same question.