Sunday, June 28, 2009

Pictures I took

My dear friend Laura Davis is moving to LA at the end of the month and taking a job with Yahoo. She currently resides in Greenpoint, Brooklyn, so I went last weekend to visit her. We tried unsuccessfully to go to the Brooklyn Flea Market, which was in Dumbo. Because of the rain, it closed early. But, I really enjoyed walking around the area (and had some delicious sushi). I took a pictures of some architecture I liked.



This is pretty modern, but I enjoyed this building. It reminded me of Legos.


A big fan of the colums on the Brooklyn Bridge.

And, me in Kid Robot in SoHo. I love toys!


Yesterday I briefly traveled to DC to meet a mystery man on a motorcycle (he was buying my Fleet Foxes tickets from me). The traffic was insane, so I decided to park my car and walk for a bit. I parked across the street from these dilapidated houses:

No comments: