Thursday, December 11, 2008

A sea of hands. I started this and am working on it now. There is not going to be a white background, that is just for simplicity's sake. I have been working on another project (which I don't think I can really post yet) which has been taking up a great deal of time. It's hard to work on personal projects, especially with the holidays.

I'll post more soon!

EDIT:

After a little of finagling on Friday (a day off, in which I get serious about making some art), I made this sweet little thang to go along with the hands:

I will be adding a background at the very least.

Today I booked tickets to Seattle, Washington (!!!). I will be going with the (always) delightful Ryan Honeycutt. I'm so excited! I haven't been to Seattle in atleast 10 years, and since Portland is not a far drive, we'll probably be spending a day or two in Portland as well.

No comments: