Friday, August 29, 2008

Long-time, no post






It's been awhile since I've made a post. I went to San Francisco/ Oakland, which was awesome and beautiful. I stayed with Stephanie Leung, and we had a grand ole time. Looked at a lot of street art, which was wonderful. The street art in San Francisco seems to be a much more celebrated thing, and the drawings and paintings in the city are more illustrative than just the sterotypical graffiti writing. I loved it. Since Steph and I collaborate on work and we both love vinyl toys, I bought Munnys for us to paint/collage them together, then we each took one home. It was fun!


I've been working on the book I mentioned previously, here's another image from it. I left the spot where the text will be out.

1 comment:

sneph said...

thank you for visiting me!

those fruit curtains are so so funny.
because I know I've seen them before.

and I love our munny's. I know I expressed my this-is-rad...but I couldn't remember if I told you THANK YOU for bringing those!

You are right...the street art scene here in sf is more illustrative. I didn't think of it.