Tuesday, April 8, 2008

selfish post



These posts are mostly just for myself, so I can grab em off the web and print them tomorrow at work.

Both very much works in progress. I am redoing the gun piece from a couple of entries down because I hated it and was not excited about it. The men on the chain are from another story called Marzipan, where a father develops a giant hole in his stomach, but is perfectly fine.

Art things that I need to obtain:
  1. new exacto blades
  2. a NICE exacto knife, one with padding for my fingers on it.
  3. a big ole canister of rubber cement ... the mica store doesnt have it =(
I am sure there are more things on that list, it always seems like i forget atleast one thing.

and I NEED TO WORK ON A WEBSITE!

2 comments:

sneph said...

ME TOO!
in regards to WEBSITE!

sneph said...

i just noticed how I like the title of this post