Tuesday, October 30, 2007

The key to staying on top of things is...


... to treat everything like it's your first project.

Here is something that I am working on for my character development class. I've started to use the wacom tablet to scan in papers and then "cut them out" per say, on the computer.

Bad quality image and the characters need some work, but I am pleased that I have perfected my technique a little more.

I bought a Scary Girl toy a few weeks ago. I have the box sitting next to my computer. Nathan Jurevicius is a talented man!

1 comment:

sneph said...

im so happy you are posting!!

i think it will take me getting used to this new style- although, it's not drastically different, but it still is different!

I will miss you cutting out things by hand. It's thickness and ruggedness in the material! But you are in a good place. You moved to the next hilltop!har har. I like the transparency you can control, with working digitally. And I like the details! Argyle socks! And I do like what you are doing with the background...the haunting trees.

ok ok too long. Bye.