Sunday, August 5, 2007

Let's push things forward!


Quasi- finished girl with hand puppets.

This is one of the pieces I had started back in June and never finished.

I intend to do more, but this is at a pretty good stopping point for now.

I got an email from Matthew and Boi, the people I'm illustrating the kid's book for. I should be receiving the contract hopefully within the next week. Yeeyuh! I think it's kind of funny that I want to get into children's book illustration, considering how awkward I am around children.

1 comment:

sneph said...

looks good! the girl has a good weight in her body...i like how she looks like she's gonna lean forward and start flying off a cliff like a bird, with puppets on her hands.
COULD LIFE DRAWING HAVE HELPED WITH THE GIRL'S FORM??? I BELIEVE SO!!!!!!!!!!!